Saturday, August 04, 2012

Reflection in 1st Grading

"GO ON"

         In my existence, I learn many things. One of it is learning to know your mistakes and learn in every mistake. I learned to be a better person or man after committing my mistakes. I learned also to become more desperate and serious in getting what I want. And as I grow old I’m trying to stand on my own feet and be independent because somehow there will be a time that I must solved a problem on my own and not all the time my family is there for me.

We can’t escape what is meant to be. We must face every problem we encounter. There was a time I encountered challenges in my life that tried to pull me down. One of that was when my father died. I felt so sad and down that time. Losing one you love was not easy. I cried many times and I bring out the hurt inside of me. When I was in third year, I also experienced a very sad feeling. That was when I first fall in love. In my eyes she’s so beautiful even I know some people hate her. She was so cute and amazing. For me, she’s perfect. But that first love became my first heart crash. I was so sad when I knew that. My heart was like a broken mirror because of what she did. But PAST IS PAST.
Every problem has a solution. In facing challenges in life God is my guide. He leads me to the right way. His helping me to solved my problems. God is my savior. God made me realize that life must go on. That nothing will happen if I just be lonely forever.  I solved my problems with the help of our God.
Moving on, I will rise and fly soar. I will make my ambitions true. Just continue loving and enjoy living in this world making every moment perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment