Tuesday, September 04, 2012

"OUR HEROES SINCE BIRTH"

            Being a hero is not only having super powers like incredible strength, lightning speed, invisibility, and more. A normal person can be a hero without having that powers. Because a hero means helping or saving people. Hero can be admired for their courage or actions. You can be called a hero even by just easily helping other people.
           Some of us have a hero. Like hero in our life. My hero is my parents. Why? Simply because without them I will never be a man. With them, I learned so many things. They are molding and teaching me to stand on my own feet. They are teaching me to be a better and stronger person. Even my father was gone, I know that his always there for me and guiding me to the right way. I thanked them for all they have done for me. I'm glad to have them and I'm very blessed that they are my parents. I thanked  them for showering their love to me and I also thanked God for giving them to me.
              Parents are the one who first to teach us and mold us to be a better man. All of us needs them. We cannot live on our own without them even sometimes they scolded us. They are doing that for our own good. They teach us to be a good and successful person in the future. They are our heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment